An error has occurred with the Inspector invitation you tried to access.
Either the invitation has expired since it has been longer than seven days since is was issued, or it is not a valid invitation.
Please ask your Site Manager to issue you a new Inspector invitation, and contact customer support if you continue to experience problems registering as an Inspector.
An error has occurred with the DC Registry invitation you tried to access.
The invitation is either invalid or has already been accepted.
Please contact customer support.
Your AED program registration is almost complete. To finish, you must verify your account before you can log in and use the registry.
A message has been sent to your email inbox. Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration.
1) Go to the email inbox you used during registration.
2) Open the AED Registry confirmation email with the title 'ACTION REQUIRED: AED Registry Registration Confirmation'
3) Click on the link in the email to be redirected back to the AED registry site to log in and complete your registration.
1) Check to see if the message was caught by a junk mail or spam filter in your email application. Please make sure you are not blocking emails from
, 'sendgrid.info', or 'sendgrid.me'.
2) Check to see if the email was blocked by junk mail or spam filters in use by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Please make sure they are not blocking the domains listed above.
3) Resend the confirmation email by attempting to log into the AED Registry using the account you set up and then choose the 'Resend Confirmation Email' option.
4) If you still have not received a confirmation email from the AED Registry, please fill out a support ticket using the 'Contact Us' link on the main AED Registry Page (www.nationalaedregistry.com).